SCHEDULE AN AUTHOR VISIT
Visiting schools and other organizations is the best part about our job! We would be honored to attend your school or event!
There are many benefits of an author visiting your school:
1. TEACHERS ENJOY THE ENTHUSIASM SHOWN BY CHILDREN FOR READING AND WRITING, BEFORE AND AFTER THE VISIT.
2. HELP SCHOOL COMMUNITY CELEBRATE LITERATURE!
3. HELP FOSTER READING AND WRITING BY ALLOWING KIDS TO MEET REAL, LIVE AUTHORS!
4. DEMYSTIFYING THE CREATIVE WRITING PROCESS.
5. IGNITE SPARKS OF PASSION FOR WRITING, ART AND ILLUSTRATION IN YOUNG MINDS.
Please email us at to received a PDF packet of information about school visits!
March is always reserved for Michigan schools celebrating March is Reading Month. Also, we make every attempt to reach as many children, schools and families as possible. During the busy months of February, March and May, Nick and Joe reserve the right to split their schedules to accommodate as many schools as possible. When booking a school visit, one author is guaranteed to appear. The presentation is the same, regardless.
2019-2020 School Visit Information